National Travel Recruiter
When I was younger, I always wanted to be a nurse. I even read the biography of Clara Barton at least four or five times. I did the next best thing, though. I earned a bachelor degree in Health Administration, and then went on to earn an M.B.A. I’ve been recruiting since 2000, and have been recruiting nurses since 2012. I love working with nurses and have total respect for your chosen profession, and for your compassion and caring for patients. We have a constant stream travel assignments across the country, and I would love the opportunity to work with you to find your next exciting adventure in travel nursing.
With Travel Nurses, Inc. you will be working with the No. 1-rated travel nurse staffing company in America. We’re on your side every single time. Everything we do is open and transparent, so you’ll never wonder what anyone is hiding or not telling you. Let’s get acquainted.
- I love animals, most especially my sweet Pug, Egor!
- I have an adorable grandson that I’m crazy about!
- I’m an artist – I love to paint, draw, and make things.
- I have an addiction to HGTV and pretty much any kind of DIY shows!
- I’m a huge Mississippi State Football Fan. Go Dawgs!!
- Favorite place to go – the BEACH!
- Huge Walking Dead fan!
- Favorite color is pink!