National Travel Recruiter
After graduating from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, I was fortunate enough to become part of the OR Nurses/Travel Nurses Inc. family soon after. Born and raised near our corporate office in Memphis, it has been great working with so many amazing people in my hometown. Growing up with multiple generations of health care professionals in my family, I have always appreciated the hard work of those involved in the field, and I am very pleased that I have been able to contribute to it myself. I look forward to helping you in any way possible and hope you will come to join our family at Travel Nurses Inc!
- Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I have visited 10 different countries and territories, and am always planning my next trip.
- I enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible—I love hiking, fishing, and camping.
- I am an avid live music supporter and I enjoy going to concerts and festivals as often as possible.
- I am a huge sports fan and am especially fond of soccer, football, and basketball.
- I was born and raised in Memphis.
- I am the middle sibling of three boys, and my brothers are a big part of my life.
- Proud alumnus of the University of Tennessee—Go Vols!