National Travel Recruiter
I am a graduate of the University of Memphis with a bachelor degree in Liberal Studies with focus on nursing and psychology. I originally started out as a nursing major, but after a couple years decided to pursue a different path. During my nursing school experience, I had the privilege of working alongside many great nurses who deepened my respect for the work they do. In my eyes, nurses are amazing people. To be able to help you see our beautiful country and take care of people while you’re doing it. It may sound a little corny, but I consider what I do for you as a real honor.
I am a highly experienced traveler. I lived in New Zealand and have relatives all over the world. There’s no travel problem I can’t help you solve to take the burden off your shoulders. We want you to concentrate on being a nurse. We’ll handle the rest. Contact me today, and let me help you find your next great travel assignment.
- Soccer is my favorite sport- I’ve played for most of my life and have also been a referee and a coach.
- I am one of five children; I have three younger sisters and one older sister.
- Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I love experiencing different cultures and exploring new places.
- I lived in New Zealand for the first five years of my life.
- I have family in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris, Prague, and Manila.