National Travel Recruiter
I was born and raised in Knoxville, Tennessee, where I attended the University of Tennessee. Growing up, there was always a passion in my life for medicine, but the older I got, the more I realized my skills fit the communication field better. At the university, I fell in love with recruiting for my sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, and got heavily involved in a leadership role. It contributed to my decision to pursue a degree in Communication Studies and a career in medical staffing.
My passion for helping others, ability to build strong relationships and previous work experience all pointed me to serving travel nurses. This position gives me an opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to do what I love most, help others. It’s a blessing to get to work alongside nurses who help save lives every single day. My job is to make your job easier by removing the outside headaches and problems. Professional help is what you need, and professionalism is what you’ll receive from the company rated No. 1 in travel nurse staffing.
- Lived on “Good Ole Rocky Top” for 22 years – GO VOLS!
- Proud alum of Alpha Omicron Pi, Omicron Chapter
- My favorite color is pink!
- Firm believer that jalapenos are good on EVERYTHING
- I love to travel, attend concerts, and go shopping!
- Golden retriever puppies are my weakness
- In my spare time, I enjoy painting and calligraphy