- Top 10 Rated Travel Nurse Agency – Don’t take our word for it! We are ranked top 10 by both “Wanderly” and “BluePipes.”
- Transparency Pledge – Nursing is the most trusted profession in the world. We have earned the trust of the nurses we serve and it is our pledge to be transparent in all we do.
- Custom Pay Packages – Our weekly paid packages are designed to best suit your needs.
- Day One Health Coverage – Health, Dental, and Life Insurance are provided to employees working full-time contracts on day one. Our premium BCBS plans provide coverage nationwide.
- Compliance Reimbursements – We reimburse for BLS renewals and TB Skin Tests and provide background checks and drug screens during onboarding. Special reimbursement requests (ACLS, PALS, etc.) may be considered for long-term staff and special assignments. Just ask your recruiter.
- Nurse Owned/Operated – OR Nurses Nationwide was founded and is operated by nurses who understand you.
- Excellence Awards – Nurses are the unsung heroes of the medical world. Our top priority to ensure you feel appreciated. We were the first agency to partner with the DAISY Foundation’s recognition program, The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses.
- You Never Go Alone – Nurses work 24/7 and so do we! Situations may emerge at any time, so we always have a clinician available to support you.
- Premium Referral Bonuses – Your friends deserve to be treated well too. Earn $1,200 per national travel nurse referral. (To be paid upon successful completion of a 13-week assignment.) PRN and local market contract referrals receive $500.
Paydays are weekly; every Friday
Professional Liability and Worker’s Compensation provided.
Complete online access via People 2.0
Direct Deposit Available
Health and Dental Insurance is offered to employees working 36+ hours a week, full-time contracts