Senior National Travel Recruiter
I am from Louisiana and have lived here my entire life. If you have ever been to Louisiana you would know that we love the outdoors, and we know how to treat people. I have had the distinct pleasure of taking care of traveling nurses for almost 15 years. I love what I do with a passion and really enjoy being able to give back to the nurses who give every day. I know what’s important to a nurse traveling to a new city, new facility, new assignment. I will not place you in an uncomfortable or compromising situation, and I will stay with you all the way, every assignment. Contact me to discuss your potential adventure. I am honored to serve you and look forward to working with you to find that PERFECT assignment that fits you and what you want to do.
- I love spending time with my pets.
- I live on a farm and enjoy the outdoors.
- My favorite color is blue.
- HUGE Saints and LSU Fan
- Former Law Enforcement Officer
- My favorite Movie is Tombstone. (“I’m your huckleberry!”)
- Laughter is the best medicine. I love to live life to the fullest and think a day without laughter is a wasted day!